Don’t forget to REFRESH your browser, if you’ve been here before
- Renmore Meeting
- SUN 25th December – Meeting at 11.30 AM
- SUN 1st January – Meeting 11.30 AM
- Ozanam Room 7
- FRI 23rd December – Meeting at 11.30 AM
- Ozanam House Closed untill after 3rd January
- FRI 23rd December – Meeting at 8.30 PM
- SAT 24th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- SUN 25th December – Meeting at 8.30 PM FOLLOWED BY SOCIAL
- MON 26th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- TUES 27th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- WED 28th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- THURS 29th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- FRIDAY 30th December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- SAT 31st December – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- SUN 1ST January – Meeting at 8.30 PM
- MON 2nd January – Meeting at 1.00 PM & 8.30 PM
- Meetings as normal except –
- SUN 25th December meetings at –
- Times: 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm & 8.30pm.
- The Sanctuary (Rea Group) – Meetings as normal except –
- Thur 29th December – Meeting at 8pm
- Fri 30th December – Meeting at 8pm
- Thur 5th January – Meeting at 8pm
- Fri 6th January – Meeting at 8pm
NOTE: Please be aware that these changes are provided by each group and we post these as we receive them. Please check with the meeting secretary to get 100% clarification.
The change this issue is a change of venue for the Tuam lunchtime meetings. The 13:00 lunchtime meetings in Tuam have moved from the Parish centre to Harmony Hall, Church View, Tuam.
This meeting list is available here: http://galwayaa.com/aa/AAMeetingsList.pdf, so that members and group secretaries can download and print as required.
If I could suggest to Area secretaries to please continue to print a few copies to include with area minutes to group secretaries.
If I could also suggest to all members to please continue to print a few copies for your home and local groups.
Special Note; The secretary of 20:30 Oranmore Wednesday Step meeting at the Pastoral Centre beside the Church has mentioned that this meeting would welcome any support as it is still in danger of closing.
If anybody wishes to be added or removed from this mailing list, please let us know.
Open Public Meeting
Next Open Public Meeting will be held in the Galway Bay Hotel on 27th of January 2016 at 20:30. Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Non-alcoholics may attend open meetings as observers. All are welcome
Clifden Meeting update
There is a NEW meeting available in Clifden on Friday evenings @ 20:30. A Step meeting at the Clifden Hospital, Day Care Centre. More information here on Clifden meetings.
Salthill Meeting update
There is also a NEW meeting in Salthill Wednesday nights @ 19.00pm (polish meeting). More information on Salthill meetings.
Oranmore Wednesday Meeting update
Oranmore Wednesday Step meeting, are looking for support and a meeting secretary. The Friday night meeting is still going strong. More information here on Oranmore meeting.
PHONE SERVICE WORKSHOP
‘AA speaks with a special voice. It is the voice of experience, understanding and compassion. It is a voice which talks to silence, to fear, to sobbing hopelessness or shouting anger – it is the first and only voice a newcomer should hear. We have a duty to every suffering alcoholic to help them to ask for help. Before the 12th step work there has to be a call for help’ That call for help will often be to the Galway AA telephone service.
A short workshop for all interested in phone service will be held 27th Jan in the Galway Bay at 6.30pm. It is hoped that the workshop will provide an insight into the service position and alleviate any fears or doubts volunteers may have.
All are welcome.
NEW EARLY BIRD MEETING
There is now an early early bird meeting in Salthill Church at 7:30am on Monday mornings.
This should be an eye opener..
Updated PDF Meeting List here: Click Here. Print a copy and bring to your meeting.
There will be a New STEP meeting starting in Oranmore on Wednesday 22nd April next.
For more information click here: Oranmore STEP Meeting (http://galwayaa.com/index.php/oranmore-step/)
The Saturday meeting in Oranmore has been closed.
Serdecznie zapraszamy na Polskie mitingi w Galway. Je śli twoim pragnieniem jest zaprzestanie picia jesteśmy tu żeby pomóc
We have 2 Polish speaking meetings in Galway at present, however everyone is welcome.
If you are seeking help for a Polish speaker in Galway, please call (089) 4411594 from 5 pm to 9 PM every day.
Open Meetings: We have an Open meeting first week of every month, in Chapel Common Room, Chapel of St. Columbanus,